My SB3 has been working flawless but today began having connectivity
problems.  It takes a long time to connect to my wireless network and
then stutters and buffers and commands are delayed.  Wireless signal
strength is 92%.  I am using an Apple Airport Express as a wired access
point to my network, and it sits right beside the SB3.  The SB3 works
fine via ethernet.  I have another SB3 that began having connectivity
problems last year.  I replaced the wireless card, and it worked fine
for about a day, but then it quit working again, so I just use it
wired.  Is this wireless card going out, or is there something else I
can try to improve things.  Since I have ethernet nearby, I could go
wired.  Is there anyway to split ethernet so I could run one cable to
the Airport Express and another to the SB3?

--
Kyle

Regards,
Jim