I'm seeing a problem with my SB3.

It seems to be regularly losing connection with the server.  As well as
when it is in active use, I often see it out of the corner of my eye
when I am watching TV in the evening.  It has a blank screen in standby
and I see it going through the process of getting IP address, connecting
to server etc.

What I am not sure about is whether it is likely to be a problem with
the wifi or a hardware problem with the SB3 itself.  I have heard of
power supply problems for example.  I have three other SBs around the
house (Touch, Radio and Boom) and I am not seeing similar problems with
them.  SB3 had been very reliable and in general we seem to have a good
wifi signal around the house.

Is there anything I can look out for - specific symptoms etc - to help
diagnose the problem?

--
Zoltan