I run SBS (now 7.5.3) on an HP MediaSmart EX480 WHS box. The WHS box is
set to sleep after 30 minutes of inactivity. The SB3 is connected by
WiFi. I've recently changed my router to a Billion 7800n & now have
some strange behaviour.

When the server sleeps, the SB3 displays the lost connection for around
30s before going blank. But since the router change, instead of
remaining blank it wakes up approx every 5 minutes & tries to connect.
This is very distracting as the SB3 is under the TV. This didn't happen
with three previous Netgear routers.

I've asked Billion if the router is somehow polling but have not yet
received an answer. Any suggestions?

--
rbz5416