> SYNCHRONIZATION
> This is another one of the things I probably will do anyway, just want
> to understand how important it is to people. The idea is to have
> synchronization "scenes" that you can save and re-activate. This will
> make synchronization setup more effort (if dig into it you'll find
> there's quite a few decisions to take her) but after you've done that,
> selecting synchronization may be a bit more straightforward. It's not
> actually faster but it's easier to understand.

I don't sync very often, but when I do I find it tricky and
difficult to figure out between the various UIs (web, iPeng).
Probably that's because I do it so infrequently I have to relearn it
each time, but a sychronization 'scene' seems to make a lot of sense
to me. I'm pretty much always going to want to sync the same players
in the same way, so jumping through a lot of hoops to do that each
time doesn't make a lot of sense.

+1.