results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=85135
Question: Which of these iPeng enhancements would be most important for
you?

- Non-Swipe Now-Playing UI for iPhone
- "SqueezePlay-like" menu operation
- Main Player controls permanently available instead of shortcut bar
- Smaller and lower resolution artwork
- New Main Screen UI for iPad
- Advanced Synchronization
- Additional Functionality (please elaborate)

Mnyb;609603 Wrote:

> In album view, the pop up context menu does not have artist in it ? I
> want that, so if i scroll trough my albums see an album with and artist
> but sudenly realize I want something else with that artist !
>
> To be able to start playback by double tapping on the album not only
> like now hold the finger until menu pops up then choose play

Could you file tickets on these two issues?
Although I believe #1 should really be solved by the server (to make it
available for all SP UIs), but then until it happens I could add it
manually...

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com