I am using Tiny server at times these days. I have a premium music
service subscription to JazzRadio.com. Because JazzRadio is not in the
Squeezebox Gallery, in order for me to stream high level (192kps) music
streams to the Squeezebox I have to get the url at JazzRadio.com and cut
and paste it to  favorites. There is no problem when using SBS or
mysb.com, but Tiny does not have the web server to paste urls.

Is there a way to paste these premium URLs into Tiny SBS as I do with
regular SBS? Thank you.

--
Ikabob

Ikabob

Squeezebox Touch w/SBS; SAE Amplifier;Marantz Pre-amp;ESS Heil
Speakers(main listening speakers plus various additional speakers).
Multiple players: SqueezeBooms,SqueezeRadios;
Services:Rhapsody; Sky.com; JazzRadio.com services;
Ipeng remote controller.