Hi,

I'm running Squeezebox Server Version: 7.5.3 - r31792. I have a Radioio
premium account that is all good and have been using it through my SB3
for years. I can log into Radioio's web site and access the account
without any problems.

However, starting today it seems, when I try to play any channel from
Radioio, I get an immediate error that says "Error No Items Found In
Playlist".

Also starting today, when I access the Radioio app either from the web
interface or via my SB3, I usually get only my account as an entry, no
radio channels. When I repeatedly try, sometimes the entire radio
channel list does come back, but then trying to play any channel
results in the error.

It looks like Radioio is having some troubles, but I was wondering if
anybody else is seeing this? Or, maybe I have messed something up and
somebody has a good pointer to straighten it out?

Thanks!

--
minimeh