I would be nice if the advanced settings page for file types in SBS was
set up as matrix with the file types running down the left side (like
it is now) but also a couple of drop down boxed across the top where
you could pick out specific players on your network if you needed to do
what I'm attempting to accomplish. Perhaps I should put that on the
feature request / wish list?

--
vrette

(2) SB Touch, (1) SB3, (1) SBR, Cambridge Audio 840AV2, 340T, DacMagic,
B&W 683, HSU VFT2-MK3, Logitech Harmony 880, SB Server - Asus E35M1-M
PRO, Win 7 64 bit, and a bunch of other stuff...