pseud;618176 Wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have strange problem, I have been trying to add Bach's Goldberg
> Variations to the music library.  I did so successfully 1st time, but
> removed it to change the artist/title tags & file names.  Since then
> I've been trying to re-add it - but, only the artist and album
> directories are recognised by SbS and the audio files aren't at all
> (even when navigating to them via the "Music Folder").
>
> I guess something's been corrupted in the database somehow, but I've
> run a rescan by the "Clear library and rescan everything" option with
> no joy.  Any ideas?
>
> Thx,
> Morgan.

browse music folder doesn't use the database...must be something wrong
with the files. How did you "remove" them?

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF M1 DAC - Linn 5103
- full Aktiv 5.1 system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5),
Pekin Tuner, Townsend Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Belden Digital,Kimber
8TC Speaker & Chord Signature Plus Interconnect cables
Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.