vrette;618481 Wrote:
> Note quite there... Here is what I have done.
>
> Installed LAME in the proper directory. SBS indicates that it is
> properly installed.
>
> I didn't have a custom-convert.conf, so I created one with notepad, and
> copied the code into that. I then placed the custom-convert.conf in the
> same folder as the convert.conf.
>
> End result, One of the stations that was playing "fast" before now
> sounds normal. But several other stations that were playing fine before
> I installed the custom-convert.conf file now won't play with the
> custom-convert.conf installed.
>
> Did I miss a step or something?
>
> TIA

When you created the custom-convert.conf file, did you start by copying
the entire contents of convert.conf into it? (if not, start again and do
that, then replace just the two sections above).

If you need further help you need to enable player.source logging in
settings - advanced - logging... set player.source to DEBUG and look in
server.log to see what is actually being used when you try to play one
of the failing streams...

past the results back here (or attach the server.log file as a zip
file...)

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF M1 DAC - Linn 5103
- full Aktiv 5.1 system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5),
Pekin Tuner, Townsend Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Belden Digital,Kimber
8TC Speaker & Chord Signature Plus Interconnect cables
Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.