Marley3;623702 Wrote:
> I wanted to take a poll and see what everyone's favorite device is for
> remotely controlling your squeezebox while listening.  I am looking for
> a device I can sit on my couch with and access all my music files, album
> art, and playlists in a easy to use/easy to read fashion.  I am also
> hoping to use the same device for some quick web surfing.
>
> Thanks!

for me:

1. IPAD running either iPENGHD or SqueezePad (I have both and like
both). And the IPAD is a great web surfing device.

2. Small laptop, running SqueezePlay or just the SbS GUI for
controlling other SB Players. Obviously can do lots of other things
too. I mostly use this at the kitchen table rather than on the couch.

3. iPeng on my iPHONE. Useful because always in my pocket and the iPAD
is not.

--
garym