Hi precious people of the forum,

I am happy to present you: Squidget - the first SqueezeBox widget for
Android.

Squidget is available on Android Market. Just search the market for
'Squidget' or 'squeezebox widget', or click this link
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.stone.sb.

I started developing Squidget since I wanted something 'instant' to
control my music. Something that is in front of me the moment I turn
the phone on. What I really needed was a widget to replace my IR remote
for SqueezeBox - nothing fancy, but something that is always available
(and the first version was actually based on the mini remote).
As time passed, I thought presenting whatÂ’s playing would be really
nice. Then it evolved and friends and family began using it requesting
more functionality.

When I started developing it, it was not intended to be a market
product but I think it has reached a level of maturity that others can
benefit from it as well. Hence I decided to upload it to the market
yesterday.

I'm very interested in making it a full product, and intend to put
considerable effort supporting additional functionality.
It is now available for 0.99 just for a few hours.
If you like it, write a review. If not, or if you encounter a problem
or have a feature suggestion, let me know at squidget.h...@gmail.com.

You are encouraged to learn more about Squidget at
http://mysquidget.blogspot.com

|Filename: device11.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11698|

ganjastone