grodri02;627668 Wrote:
> I dont know why it still showing double albums.
>
> My Directory is d:/music.
>
> For example, for an album I have the following in the Music Folder:
>
> Loose Tracks -> single tracks of various artists.
> Folders -> Lossless Albums  -> Adele -> 19 -> Tracks
> -> 21 -> Tracks
>
> When I click on Artists, Adele, I see four albums, two of the 19 and
> two the 21 Albums. Why? Should I arrange it differently? I dont have
> any playlists or shortcuts.
>
> Also, I feel that this makes my scanning do double the work therefore
> double the time.

Are some of your "Loose Tracks" from the albums "19" or "21"? What I
notice is that the software seems to consider not just the Album title
but also the path and the result is the way you're seeing the "dupes".
If you want to you can change the names of the "Loose Track" albums to
"19 - Loose" or whatever - you'll still have 4 Adele albums showing but
at least they will be uniquely named. I noticed this when I acquired
some Mono recordings and I already had the Stereo ones. Another
possibility might be to create kind of a double disc CD so that Disc-1
is the lossless and Disc-2 is the lossy (both Disc-1 & Disc-2 folders
as subfolders of "19") - I think this way you could keep the Album
names identical (i.e., "19").

--Tom

--
Tom Hutcheson