Hi,

I've had a problem with a modification to my Transporter where an
upgraded transformer came loose in shipping and broke one of the 30 pin
connectors on the front PCB behind the display and damaged the ribbon
cable. I was able to get new 8" ribbon cables from Molex as part of a
sample request, but the connectors I have ordered are the wrong ones
and these parts are apparently very hard to locate. I'm pretty sure the
pitch is 0.5mm, but this new connector (Molex part # 52559-3052) isn't
seating properly in place of the old one. So if anyone can tell me the
proper part # for the 30 pin SMD connector on the front PCB (which is
also the same one as on the main PCB board) I'd be forever grateful.

Thanks so much -
Phil

--
PJslug