mherger;627792 Wrote:

> There's a bug report over at the Sencha Touch forums
> (http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?104155-FIXED-131-Android-Scrolling-Issues).
> We're trying to re-open that bug report as quite obviously it's not
> fixed. But I don't know how much they (sencha) can do about it.
>
> Which scrolling issue btw? There's more than one...

Sounds great if there's a chance of a fix.
On my Desire S I have the same issue that Pakman00 reported.
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=627087&postcount=212
Original menu items remain stuck on screen while new ones are
scrolled.
Seems to be present in any scrollable screen (Music Folder, Playlist,
Settings etc.)

Best regards
Martin

--
martinh

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
- Squeezebox Duet / Windows-based Squeezebox Server
- Tara Labs Master G2 RCA interconnects
- Atoll IN100 Integrated Amplifier
- Argento copper speaker cables
- ProAc Studio 200 speakers