Sorry to be a wet blanket, but I can't get this to work at all!

Am using Squeezecommander with Squeezeplayer.

Am using Touch as my SB Server; I don't have a dedicated PC for that. I
didn't see where that would be a problem as described in the Market.

My Squeezecommander (SC) is controlling the SqueezeboxTouch (ST); I can
hear it playing through my stereo in the house.

- The Squeezeplayer (SP) has registered itself with the ST.
- The SP screen shows Playback is on (green), Start App (which works
fine), the server IP, WiFi connected, but "Playback stopped". No matter
what I do, I cant' change the status of "Playback".

When I turn Playback off, the Connection status goes to
"disconnected".

The Notification bar shows Squeezeplayer, playback is activated.

Basically, everything seems right except the Playback status, and the
fact that I'm not getting any sound whatsoever.

I'm not going to return it to the Market because I think we'll get this
figured out, and I've been looking for this app for a long time.

Thanks!

Dave

--
dshinnick