Hi again,
The browser I'm using is Firefox 4.0 (I get the same results on IE. The
SB that I have is the Squeezebox Wi-Fi radio (model x-R0001). There is a
pulldown that shows 2 names 1-mysqueezebox 2-mysqueezebox.com (tried
them both)
When I hover over the "+" icon it says "Add to Current Playlist" - When
I click, I get a momentary Hourglass, then nothing. I doesn't go to the
right pane.
When I refresh the page, the left pane goes up one level. Nothing on
the right side.
SBS ver. = Version: 7.5.4 - r32171 @ Thu Apr 14 09:19:34 PDT 2011
Also, the right pane is blank. The top of the right pane shows a record
icon, volume control, etc.
One thing I noticed: "server Settings -> player says "Your player was
not found."
Right now, as I am attempting to do a playlist, my squeezebox is
running on wireless and my SBS is not connected to it.
Should it be to create a playlist?
Thanks,
Rich j.

--