wewen;628666 Wrote:
> Is it possible to implement so that you can switch server quick and
> easy. I have two servers and then we have mysqueezebox also. Thanks for
> a great widget :)

Absolutely.
It's annoying for me as well (I have a main server and two test
servers).
It's on my to-do list along with improving the server auto-detection.

However, it will take some time as I have other features prioritized
and a surprise I'm working on. (Road map is @
mysquidget.blogspot.com).

Just for clarification - I'm about to add a functionality that enables
each widget to represent a different player.
When I add support for several servers it will mean that users will be
able to set the following for example:
One widget to represent a player from server A and another widget that
represents a player from server B.

Avi

--
ganjastone