bluegaspode;628825 Wrote:
> Hi azaz:
>
> the icon: is actually based on Android Guidelines for notification
> icons
> (http://developer.android.com/guide/practices/ui_guidelines/icon_design_status_bar.html#icon1)
> I'm a bit reluctant to change that yet, as I don't know if any device
> has a dark grey background in the notification area.

I can live with that :)

> the Logitech App: if you don't stop the Logitech App (i.e. leave it via
> the home button), it returns to the last menu where you left, even when
> started via SqueezePlayer. This works fine an all devices I tried.
> If you haven't been in the Logi-App for a long time, then maybe Android
> decided to remove the App from the background, so it will be restarted.
>
> Nothing I can do there - and that this App has a forced unnecessary
> splashscreen I cannot change :(.
> In my experience using SqueezeCommander is much more convenient, as it
> starts much faster.

This is not much of an issue for me anymore, as SqueezeCommander just
got a great update and is going to be my app of choice.

But in case you want reports about it, this is how it works here. (I
evaluated more).

If Logitech app is initially started with SqueezePlayer it works as
expected. Everytime I switch to it from SqueezePlayer, it is instant.

If Logitech app is started separately by running the app from Android
UI, then SqueezePlayer will not switch to it, but rather start another
one. Moreover, every next time I try it, is starts another one (show
the splash screen again). And now I'm in logitech app and try to quit
it. It asks for confirmation, than quits and guess what, I have
logitech app on screen again. I have to quit it as many times as I did
start it before :) So I guess many instances are started, although
built-in task manager shows always only one.

I also tested the same with SqueezeCommander and here it seems to
behave correctly in all cases.

Cheers

--
azaz44