Generally the new interface is an improvement, thanks!

However, I use SqueezeCommander a lot for listening to the BBC iPlayer
where each available programme is given a description. When this
description is viewed with SqueezeCommander it gets badly truncated.
I'm sure this was handled better in the previous version, but I cannot
be sure.

I have given an example below, highlighted with red, where it is very
difficult to see what the programme is about. Would it be possible to
increase the size of the text areas so they can display all the
content? It would really make a difference to me.

[image:
http://www.elziko.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/linked/truncated_text.png]

--
elziko