I have just started to to have a problem with the Squeezebox server to
registering or starting.

Yesterday I could not use my Squeezebox Touch at all as the server
could not be found. I therefore re-started my PC and router but nothing
changed. I therefore re-installed Squeezebox Server 7.54 and everything
seemed fine for about 5 minutes and then back to the same problem.

I then un-installed the Squeezebox Server, deleted all logs etc and
re-booted my PC. I have now tried to re-install Squeezebox Server again
and the software installs OK but the final part of the install
"Registering Services" takes about 5 minutes to finish and then, when
it has, the Squeezebox server is still stopped. I cannow not get
Squeezebox Server to start at all !

The only change to my PC that has been made since Squeezebox Server was
last working is that I added a new Bluetooth keyboard. However, as the
previous keyboard was also Bluetooth I don't think it is this that can
be causing the issue.

Can anybody please advise what could be causing this problem.

Thanks in advance.

--
technojunkie