Fozzy;631885 Wrote:
> I am having the same trouble on an HTC Desire-Z running Anroid 2.2.1,
> i.e. the latest official HTC ROM for that phone.
>
> I don't have to go out of WiFi coverage for the problem to appear -
> just use SqueezeCommander in the morning then go back and try to use it
> later in the day and find my server is shown in the list as disconnected
> and choosing "Connect" does nothing - no error message and no indication
> of becoming connected.

Hi Again

I noticed the same last night with my Desire HD, I was listening to
some music with Squeezecommander enabled, it connected fine first time
then suddenly disconnected when I tried to skip a track, I also noticed
that it wasn't pulling back any cover art.

It was showing as disconnected and connect wouldn't work as the user
above had.

Thanks
Ian

--