ja2038;632631 Wrote:

> The problem tends to be on AM Clearchannel Icecast Akamai stations, but
> sometimes it appears on all sorts of my stations.
>
> I am using a COX cable connection, that is usually 12-30Mbps down and
> about 1M up.  And usually stable.
>
> What I see is that the player tries connecting.  And after connecting,
> it will buffer 5%, buffer 7%, buffer 19%, ... connecting.  Buffering
> 5%, buffering 7%, buffering 19%, connecting.  It can do that all day.

Do you use your boom for playing stored music files as well?  If so, do
you also get these rebuffering issues when playing those?  Many users
have reported rebuffering problems with the latest (7.4 and 7.5) server
versions. I usually got problems after some time, say half an hour of
listening - and then it became impossible to listen to music.

I am now using server version 7.6, and haven't had any issues so far
(although it is a bit early to tell yet).

--
Moffedille