aubuti;634032 Wrote:
> I see two things you may possibly be missing.
>
> 2) This is the real timesaver. In Windows Explorer, right click on the
> folder you want to browse in mp3tag, right click, and select mp3tag.
> Boom! mp3tag opens with that folder, and only that folder, loaded. You
> do have to set mp3tag to use Explorer context menus.

One more step is Ctrl-A.

You have to select all the files that have been loaded again even
though it's only one folder.

Tag & Rename by default selects all the files in the folder.

Anyway, thanks again.

--
jimzak

http://zzzone.net
http://have-a-nice-day.org
http://www.last.fm/user/zzzoneDOTnet
http://somethingsomethingsomething.net

Ripper: dBpoweramp
Router: Lynksys WRT54GL
Server: SBS 7.5.4 - i3 - Win 7 64bit
Player: 2 Booms, 1 Radio, 1 Touch
Control: 2 controllers, 1 iPod Touch w/iPeng, 1 iPad w/iPeng for iPad &
SqueezePad, Nexus S phone w/Logitech controller app
'Library' (http://zzzone.net/photo/2009/music1.jpg): 94,000+ FLAC/MP3
files - 2TB external HD x 2