I feel like the new boy at AA who says "My name is TobesEtc & I am an
alcoholic"... but here goes:

I've finally got fed up with Apple. iTunes has been a pain in the butt
for as long as I remember. I've now lost my iPod Touch (which I used in
the car) and have replaced it with my new phone. That's now integrated
into the car. I've got Duets all over the house (ok, I've got three).

I'm thinking that maybe I should delete all my Apple Lossless files and
re-rip them. If I'm going to do that I might as well start right from
stratch.

Should I use Windows Media Player? Should I try something else? What
format should I go to? Advice please.

--
tobesetc