So I posted in another thread about this, although it was in the
developer's beta forum so I probably posted in the wrong place :s

I have two O2 Jogglers running the squeezebox UI, and an ubuntu 10.10
server running squeezebox server ... they all seem to 'work' just fine,
they can connect to the server and happily play music all day long.

So, what's my problem?

The issue is that both of the jogglers seem to be telling the server
that they are using the same MAC address despite the fact when you ssh
into them they each have their own address.

Is there anywhere in the squeezeplayer source that stores the MAC
address? Is there any way I can change the address it's using?

--
oomwat