jswhale;639104 Wrote:
> I think this app is great and does most of what I need it to do. I have
> some suggestions though that would make this a full solution for me. I
> generally work from playlists so my suggestions are geared toward that.
> Right now I'm having to run the web based interface in parallel to
> achieve some of this.
>
> 1) Implement a randomizer function for songs in the current playlist.
> As is, I have to revert to the web interface for the server to do
> this.
>
> 2) In a long list, it's quite easy to lose sight of the song currently
> playing and it's a manual process to scroll through the list to find
> it.  Need a way to bring the current song back into focus - e.g. flip
> to that song when the track changes or perhaps a double tap somewhere.
>
> 3) When I remove a song in the playlist it sometimes flips the view to
> the bottom of the playlist (which looks like a bug). For long lists,
> there doesn't seem to be a quick way to scroll back to the top or (as
> noted above) get back to the current song).  A scroll tab along the
> side or some other means to scroll through the list faster would be
> helpful.
>
> 4) Some of the other PC Squeezebox players (e.g. Softsqueeze) have
> random mix and dynamic mix options.  I think these would be great
> features for this app.
>
> 5) This one is a bug - I can't remove items from "Favorites".
>
> Overall, great app.  Many thanks.

1 + 4.) I added the basic random mix function to the start screen - as
of now without the option to choose the genres. I also added the
shuffle and repeat buttons to the playlist.

2.) I get your point. Maybe I will find a way to address this issue.

3 + 5.) I will look into it.

Thx for the feedback! I just submitted the new version. Normally RIM
takes about 3-5 days to approve releases.

Thomas

--
friedit