Hi Squeezebox fans

I have had my Squeezebox Classic v3 for a few years with no problems.
Suddenly it fails to start up - it just displays the message "Couldn't
open logo image" which comes on and off every few minutes.

Using the remote has no effect - it won't even switch the device
on/off. I have tried holding down +key while switching on the power,
aswell as holding down brightness and various other keys. Nada!

Squeezebox server cannot see the device.

Could the firmware have become corrupt, and if so is there any way that
I can re-load it, when the device cannot boot up at all.

Any advice/ideas gratefully received. Thanks

New Forum member - Dotty Bottles

--
dottybottles