Hi

I have a problem with one album. It's a Judy Garland Movie Hits cd, and
I want to tag each individual track with it's release year, but no
matter how many times I edit the tags, SBS always reads the whole lot
as 2005, the year the cd was released.

I have used MediaMonkey, and MP3tag, and rescanned from scratch, but
SBS continues to show 2005 for every track, even though MediaMonkey &
MP3tag are showing correct individual years.

Any ideas how to solve this. Is 2005 embedded somewhere I can't 'see'?
I haven't had this problem with any other of my cds.

Many Thanks

--
stevied123