oreillymj Wrote:
> Peter,
> If you look at the song info in the Web UI of Slimserver you see the
> volume adjustement info stored in the file. e.g.
>
> Title:        One More Robot/Sympathy 3000-21
> Artist:       Flaming Lips
> Album:        Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots
> Genre:        Rock
> Track:        2
> File Format:  MP3
> Duration:     4:59
> Year:         2002
> Volume Adjustment:    0.40 dB
>
> .. this song needs a boost of .40Db whereas ...
>
> Title:        Big Snake
> Artist:       Lloyd Cole & The Commotions
> Album:        Mainstream
> Genre:        Unknown
> Track:        8
> File Format:  MP3
> Duration:     5:16
> Year:         1987
> Volume Adjustment:    -0.02 dB

OK.  Now I'm confused.  I had Foobar2000 go through all my MP3's and
add replaygain tags.  The gain information is visible via Foobar2000
and MP3tag 2.33a (so it's there).

However, when I look at what SlimServer is reading for the tag
information (via web interface), it's all zero's.  What gives?

I'm running the latest beta of 6.2 and I've done some complete DB
rescans.  In listening it didn't seem like replay gain was making any
difference, and as it turns out, looks like SlimServer isn't picking up
the data.  Any ideas?

-Greg

--
GoCubs