results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=88939
Question: What would make it easier to recommend a Squeezebox ?

- Simplified installation and initial configuration
- Simplified usage after initial installation/configuration
- Integrated support for ripping music from CD and tagging it
- Support for more online streaming services
- Improved stability of mysqeueezebox.com
- Improved stability and/or less bugs in Squeezebox Server/Firmware
- New Squeezebox hardware which have reliable support for local music
  without a computer
- New Squeezebox hardware with built-in speakers and stereo support
- New Squeezebox hardware with support for video
- New entry level Squeezebox hardware with a lower price

The Boom, junk ! I think not.

My Booms are excellent, beautifully designed and realised bits of kit.
My Radio is pretty good too, though not as good as the Booms I'll
admit.

--
andynormancx

Yes, it will. Yes, all of them. Yes, SoftSqueeze as well. What ?
I SAID ALL OF THEM !