pippin;642707 Wrote:
> Hm, works fine in iPeng so I'd say try:
> On the Controller, press the "play" button on the track you want to
> play
> In SqueeezeCommander, "hold" the track and then select "play".

Nope... that's the way it should work, and I thought it did work that
way, but it doesn't. Not on the Duet controller, not in Squeeze
Commander.

On the controller:
* clicking play with a song selected, just "shudders"
* middle button click on a song, just brings up details about the song

In Squeeze Commander
* touching a song, just brings up details about the song
* long touch does nothing

I really don't understand this. Surely the app wasn't released with
such deficiencies?

--
OppfinnarJocke

// OppfinnarJocke
SqueezeBox Duet, Controller FW 7.5.4 r9408, Player FW 69
Main use: Wimp and internet radio through MySB.com