I’m having problems with a playlist of Radio stations that I created a
few years ago, when it worked perfectly using the RadioPlaylist plugin.
Unfortunately the plugin was not updated for later versions of SBS, so I
stopped using the playlist.

I decided to use it again today, so I imported it into my playlist
folder.

Now if I go (on a Boom) Music Library>Playlists>Radios Francaises I can
scroll up and down a list of 223 blank spaces. If I press play on any of
those spaces I get a brief flash of the URL, and then connection! But
what I see in the display is not the name I entered in the playlist,
it’s some other steam associated with the station. ( Sometimes station
information, sometimes track information.)

I can repeat this up and down the list, and those on which I have
pressed play still show the same information in the display. Until I
switch off and on, then all the stations go blank again!

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on, or what settings may
be wrong?

I’ve attached the playlist too in case that helps.

Thanks!

PS Several other playlists that I used to use with RadioPlaylist show
the same behaviour.

|Filename: Radios Francaises.zip                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12273|

mberger

7.4.1, 2 x SB3, 1 x Boom, 1 x Duet, 1 x Radio