I havent been able to use the Browse music folder consistantly for some
time now.  On a lot of items when you go into the directory all it
shows is the URL information instead of whats in the directory.  This
happens on the squeezebox and on the web interface.

This started to happen when I got another Squeezebox.  I had the
original one and have just added a new squeezebox2.  I dont think its
so much adding the box that did it but I did upgrade from 6.0 to 6.1 at
the time.

I have tried a few different versions since and done full rescans but
its always the same.

Is there any way I can get the old 6.0 software?  Does anyone have a
link so I can go back and see if this fixes the problem please

many thanks

--
jwarburton