Hi folks,

I received my Squeezebox last Monday and until today, I have not gotten
around to installing the server (linux) and setting that up on the
Squeezebox Radio. I did this today and it worked nicely pretty much
right away BUT, now I can no longer access the streams I had programmed
in the preset buttons. I don't have access to any of the "stuff" that
was available via the front panel controls except Now Playing, My Music
and Settings. My Music only shows the server based library.

What did I do wrong? Do I have to reset to factory to get my stuff
back?

I bet this is answered somewhere every day but I looked and I cannot
find it.

Thanks for your help.

--
misterimpatient