mark1007;649600 Wrote:
> Ok - I rescanned them but they still weren't showing up on the
> squeezebox remote, nor on the online remote.  I uninstalled then
> reinstalled the squeezebox software and it found the new playlists a
> few days ago.  Now that I've gone back on none of the playlists show up
> but all of the music still shows up.  Why would it be there one day and
> not the next?

This has often happened to me over the years especialy when doing
upgrades, I easily fix it by doing a scan using the option "Clear
libary & rescan evertyhing" when all my playlists reappear by
magic.............

--
simonjedrake

QNAP TS-239 (v 3.4.4 build 0718). Seagate Barracuda ES 1000GB x 2.
SSOTS 4.12b  SC 7.6.1-33068
2 x SB3, 1 x SB2, 1 x SB Controller, SB Radio & iPad/iPhone/iTouch with
iPeng/Spotify
QNAP TS-109 Pro (v 3.3.0 build 0924T) & a QNAP TS-101 (v 2.5.0 build
1210T) for secondary backup.
Panasonic BL-C30 & Bl-C160 Cameras. Apple Airport Express.
iTunes Playlist Library. Netgear DG834N Router