OK - just woke up the Touch after being on standby for several hours.
Back at the top-level menu again with 'Favourites' missing. Checked
wireless signal - showed 68% which then jumped to 80%. I can access
streams using Tunein, but not MysB Favourites. Also, it had lost the
name of the Touch and reverted to 'nil', which seems to happen every
time this glitch shows up. This is all with the Mac asleep so I'm not
using the LAN. I've unplugged the Touch again and will plug it in &
boot it up shortly. I'm betting it'll be back to normal again.

So, surely if this was a wireless issue then I wouldn't be able to
access streams at all? I don't think it's as simple as some seem to
think.

Regards,
Nick

--