Most internet-based device manufacturers seem to be struggling with what
is essentially a niche market (apart from smart 'phones and tablets).

I switched from Reciva to Logitech because the server based approach
seems to allow for much more user interaction - which I've certainly
found to be the case   And in the case of the Touch the actual
interface is much more user friendly (plus the remote is actually
usable compared with the awful credit-card remotes most manufactures
supply for internet radios).

All in all, I'm really satisfied with my Logitech experience (apart
from the recent mysb.com issues - but then Reciva servers often go
awol, and there's no possibility to file bug-reports).

Especially wonderful are the BBC iPlayer, iPlayer Extras, and BBC Radio
apps/plugins - plus the My Music features (try the eqivalent on Reciva
and you'll soon return to Logitech!).

--
castalla

1 Touch - cheap unbranded optical cable - old Sony Microsystem -
Aqustics Q10 speakers - 2 duff ears - purrfekt!