billytkid;656322 Wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> how can I remove 'on my squeezebox.com' from my favourites?
>
> I dont use mysqueezebox.com and its annoying its the first choice
>
> thx
>
> Will

I don't think you can remove, but it is easy to simply move it to the
bottom of the favorites list (click, hold and move the item in the
WebGUI). Or if you really don't want to see it, create a favorites
folder and put it inside the folder with a name that is less annoying.

p.s. This is a relatively new thing. Many, many people begged for this
feature (i.e., being able to add items in mysb.com and also see those
items  in SbS).

--
garym

System 1: Vortexbox Appliance (1.5) > SbS 7.5.4 > Transporter, Touch,
Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
System 2: Win7(64) laptop > SbS 7.6.1 > Touch, Boom, Radio w/Battery
(all ethernet except Radio and laptop)
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controlled at both locations with: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD &
SqueezePad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.6 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag