Well, unfortunately the stoppages continue and in spite of a Sirius
Internet Radio paid subscription, the dreaded message "stream stopped;
You are no longer authorized to listen"! I feel like I ran a red light
or something. After continuously paying my subscription fee I do not
think this is fair. The service is endorsed by Logotech and Sirius
endorses Logitech.

I try to listen to Sirius Services on SBS and until just yesterday I
thought the bug (#17157) was fixed.
The Sirius stations were very stable with beta 7.6.2 r33340. I tried
to go back from the latest nightly(r33449) to r33340 but it would not
download.

AndyG worked on this bug and it was supposedly fixed, but it is back.
It is dissapointing and very frustrating. I'm sure AndyG must be also.

Could anyone please help. Thank you.

--
Ikabob

Ikabob

Squeezebox Touch w/SBS; SAE Amplifier;Marantz Pre-amp;ESS Heil
Speakers(main listening speakers plus various additional speakers).
Multiple players: SqueezeBooms,SqueezeRadios; SB3;
Services:Slacker;Sky.com; Spotify;
Sirius.com;
Ipeng remote controller.