Hi Pippin,

I have a strange behaviour in my playlist when playing from online
service Wimp (Norway).

When I have entries in my playlist from local lib or from i.e. Spotify,
and I push'n-hold I get the context-menu where you can Remove from
playlist, Play next, Play, Save to Favorites etc etc. All fine.....BUT
on entries in my playlist from Wimp I do not get these choices. The
context menu which is popping up when I push'n hold a Wimp entry
contains from top.... Lookup, Share this, Title:, Artist:, Album:,
duration:, etc etc,

Can you please explain what has happened?

PS: The same problem appears in Squeezeplay also when pressing "A" to
get the context menu.

--
terjehaa