- More images of your music collection
- More Screensafers
- Better player syncing
- Mysqueezebox.com - Player Switching
- Better Search
- Drag'n'Drop for the playlist
- TrackStat Ratings
- IRBlaster integration
- Big Screen with Album Covers for selection
- Something else

Khj999;660434 Wrote:
> I've been using Squeezepad for about a year, I love it and it just keeps
> getting better.
>
> What would make it perfect for me would be the inclusion of the
> functionality of net-udap and squeezeconfig to enable set up of player
> network modes and IP addreses from the iPad.
>
> Thanks.

Hi Khj999,

I'm afraid that for various reasons I decided against it.
Most important of all: iTunes App Store reviews are cruel. If something
does not work easy and intuitive (or just does not work some times)
you'll get bashed to the ground in a very destructive way (at least
from the developers point of view).

Net-UDAP is about to not work for most people (as you need to wire the
stuff) and it also won't be inuitive.

So I had to create a second free App - to keep SqueezePad save from
Net-Udap comments/ratings. But then had to do all the support for the
people, which is also not on the list of things to do in my free time.

I'm also not sure if it would pass App-Store review, as the Apple guys
wouldn't be able to test such an App at all.

Last but not least: the Receiver is abandoned by Logitech.

Hope you are not too disappointed by this decision.

Doing some final quality assurance this weekend, then SqueezePad 1.9 is
on it's way to the AppStore ...

--
bluegaspode

Did you know: *'SqueezePlayer' (www.squeezeplayer.com)* will stream all
your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? *'Squeezebox + iPad =
SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com)*
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)