Spikemncer;660605 Wrote:
> Right now, when I want to listen to Slacker Premium, I have to dock my
> iPhone though my stereo.  Logitech's Slacker interface does not allow
> you to select albums or review album songs. iPhone and Android both do.
>
> (I know this for sure since I own both.)
>
> Please update the app for Slacker Premium.

since this forum is just users helping other users, it would be best to
post this at the official logitech forums (where they read the posts).

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/MySqueezebox-com-Squeezebox/bd-p/mysqueezebox

Even better is to post an enhancement/bug request. Not sure if one
exists, but they would be here:

http://bugs.slimdevices.com/

--
garym

System 1: Vortexbox Appliance (1.10) > SbS 7.6.2 > Transporter, Touch,
Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
System 2: Win7(64) laptop > SbS 7.6.2 > Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio and laptop)
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controlled at both locations with: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD &
SqueezePad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.6 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag