mherger;661417 Wrote:
> > this is a big problem to me, i've a napster account, cos rhapsody
> > doesn0t work on my squeezebox (7.5.0). anyone know if there are
> chances
> > to make rhapsody work on SB?
>
> You need to update the player's firmware - which probably means update
>
> your server. Rhapsody changed their encryption a few months back.
>
> --
>
> Michael

ok thanks. my server is installed on qnap nas, now everything is
working well, so are you sure updating server rhapsody will work fine?
also, now lastfm scrobbling is working (i live in italy), do you know
if scrobbling is working fine also on 7.6?

--
nervoteso

Touchx2, Boom, Duetx2! Squeezebox Server 7.5.0 (Qnap ts-119)