Thank you Antilope, I'm listening to my stuff again.

I right clicked on the URLs that you provided and did a Copy Link
Location and then Pasted directly into the Ass Favorite URL entry box.
I then looked up the id# from the Clear Channel station that was not
working from the favorites list below and substituted for the existing
id number; between the equal sign(=) and the ampersand(&).  I had to
add the leading and ending hyphens to avoid the URL being translated to
a link. It appears that this same link (minus the leading and trailing
hyphens) can be used for all (Clear Channel stations?) as shown by only
substituting the id#.

--http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s44926&formats=aac,ogg,mp3,wmpro,wma,wmvoice&partnerId=16&serial=fce67573ce00a188bd6d11788b6ae5ca--

I think I missed where JimInPT initially got this URL format?

Thanks again,
Randy

--
rocano