amcluesent;663294 Wrote:
> >Anyone seen anything on this? <
>
> There's very little stock of Touch in retail channel. Could be a new
> product or just Logitech shuttering the unit.

I just ordered one more :) there is no shortage of them in Sweden ( yet
).

You never know with Logitech, we know that they never restock in
advance they just run the inventory to 0 before ordering more of them,
just like it was mice or keyboards.
mice and keyboard comes in 500 interchangable models, that looks very
similar to me so that is no problem.
But they treat their audio products the same, with very long lead times
to order from the sweatshops in the far east.

There is usually no point in asking Logitech you can get conflicting
info from different part of that company.

So that the stock is very low ,could also be thier usual bussines model
so, besides a new product or shuttering of these products.

but I ordered one more just in case ;)

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad