Hello,

Thank you for the application.
But I found rather strange behaviour when I've used downloading in 3G
network.
Maybe it is not so good to use such feature. But no any warning
messages.
The exception was appeared.
java.net.SocketTimeoutException
        at
org.apache.harmony.luni.net.PlainSocketImpl.read(PlainSocketImpl.java:564)
        at
org.apache.harmony.luni.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:88)
        at
org.apache.harmony.luni.internal.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnectionImpl$ChunkedInputStream.read(HttpURLConnectionImpl.java:458)
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:341)
        at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(FilterInputStream.java:130)
        at
de.cedata.android.squeezecommander.downloads.e.a(DownloadService.java:652)
        at
de.cedata.android.squeezecommander.downloads.e.run(DownloadService.java:561)

And no any files were transferred as it remove it in case of error.
Trying to remove damaged download: 03 - Blues To You.mp3

--
mirage93i