DK_Dennis;665527 Wrote:
> This just to "keep up the hope".. it still might take a while.
>
> I've jumped aboard the graphics programming - not easy, but still seems
> doable, within a reasonable time horisont.
>
> For my own, private, reasons I want the program to function and look
> the same, on Windows, OSX and linux. That will probably make it last a
> little longer, but that's what I want..
> (Actually, I'm trying to build skills for another project)
>
> Screenshots are too large to attach here, so I've uploaded some at
> imageshack.
> Right now it looks like this, on linux and Windows, respectively.
>
> Please let me know what you think:
> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/337/linux1.png
> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/linux2.png
> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/412/winim.png
>

> "Templates", or sketches for HTML output, as well as other ideas are
> still  much welcomed :)

The images look good to me - great work. I have a couple of
questions...

I run SbS/LMS on a Linux based NAS but use a MacBook Pro (running OSX
Lion) as a portal into the NAS.

1. Will your GUI allow access to a database on another
computer/server/NAS?

2. Are you intending to make a GUI for Mac as well as for Linux and
Windows?

It would be a really good cataloging solution for us Mac users.

Bob

--
bobertuk

1 x Touch - SC 7.6.0 - SSOTS v4.91