Is there any status on the bug where the app won't work with servers
that have password protection setup?  It looks like Bug 17103 is
resolved, but I have the problem.  It prompts me for the
username/password of my squeezebox server over and over again until it
just gives up and shows me an empty list of players.

I'm using a Xoom.

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 4 Booms, 1 Duet, 1 Receiver, 1 Touch, iPeng on iPod
Touch, SqueezeCommander on Xoom.  SuSE 11.0 Server running
SqueezeBoxServer 7.5.5, MusicIP, and SqueezeSlave.
Current library stats: 37,509 songs, 2,934 albums, 515 artists.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior