Mnyb;669213 Wrote:
> LMS was not there fo the initail revue , it was there for  2 weeks :) so
> it had noting to do with it.

I called it LMS since it is the current version.
Previous version for initial revue was Logitech software as well, I
guess.
LMS is hopefully probably better.
But having used Squeezeboxes softwares for several years now, I know
that it is not tailored for wide non tech audience.

The lack of content of Google TV is obviously a problem.
But I guess a lot of people hardly know there is a lack of content.
Even with their own material, they must struggle with the software, and
can't get it right.
In this situation, normal people just drop the system.

--
nicolas75